1 hr 5 mins
A relatively lighter yet indulgent cheesecake (Full fat ingredients can be subbed if desired). This is a modified recipe from Food Network Kitchens. Prep time does NOT include overnight chilling.
My Private Note
9" chee ...
Units: US | Metric
- 20 chocolate wafer cookies (about 1 1/2 cups) or 20 graham crackers (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 44.37 ml unsalted butter, melted
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml salt
- 226.79 g semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 226.79 g neufchatel cheese, room temperature
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml low-fat sour cream
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Lightly grease a 9" springform pan.
- 3Process the chocolate wafers in a food processor with the butter, sugar, and salt until fine.
- 4Evenly press the crust into the prepared dish covering the bottom completely.
- 5Bake until the crust sets, about 15 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, make the filling: Put the chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl; heat at 75 percent power until softened, about 2 minutes.
- 7Stir, and continue to microwave until completely melted, up to 2 minutes more. (Alternatively put the chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Bring a saucepan filled with an inch or so of water to a very slow simmer; set the bowl over, but not touching, the water, and stir occasionally until melted and smooth.).
- 8Blend the cream cheese, sugar, and sour cream together in the food processor until smooth. Scrape down the sides, as needed.
- 9Add the eggs and pulse until just incorporated.
- 10With the food processor running, pour the chocolate into the wet ingredients and mix until smooth.
- 11Pour the filling evenly over the crust.
- 12Bake until filling puffs slightly around the edges, but is still a bit wobbly in the center, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- 13Cool on a rack.
- 14For the Glaze: Put the chocolate, butter and corn syrup in microwave safe bowl.
- 15Heat glaze in the microwave at 75% power until melted, about 2 minutes.
- 16Stir the ingredients together until smooth; add the sour cream.
- 17Spread glaze evenly over the warm cake.
- 18Cool completely, then refrigerate overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.4
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 64.9 mg
- Sodium 206.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 7.6 g