Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup Kahlua or 1⁄2 cup other coffee liqueur
- 2 eggs
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package chocolate instant pudding
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 12 cup bundt pan.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, liqueur and eggs on medium speed till well blended.
- Add cake mix and pudding mix; beat until well blended.
- Fold in chips (batter will be stiff).
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for approximately one hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
This cake was so wonderful!! and a big hit at work. I made a kahlua glaze and brushed in on the cake while it was still warm, I did this acouple of times so that it soaked in some, then I made a shinny chocolate glaze from the cake Dr book, OMG it was out of this world!!! This cake is so simple to make it took no time at all..Thanks so much for this great cake!!