Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from Oh Bite It
Make and share this Triple Chocolate Cake recipe from Food.com.
- In one bowl I mixed the Cake mix, splitting the ingredients in half accordingly.
- In another bowl I mixed the Brownie Batter, splitting the ingredients accordingly.
- Combine both mixing bowls into the baking pan, swirl them together a bit, and bake it at 350 degrees, for approximately 30 minutes or until it’s baked through.
- Let it cool and gently poke some holes into it with a fork.
- Now pour the included Ganache all over the top of the cake.