Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Adapted from Oh Bite It
- 0.5 (21 ounce) boxtriple chocolate cake mix (I prefer Duncan Hines)
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 0.5 (20 ounce) boxultimate fudge brownie mix (I prefer Ghiradelli)
- In one bowl I mixed the Cake mix, splitting the ingredients in half accordingly.
- In another bowl I mixed the Brownie Batter, splitting the ingredients accordingly.
- Combine both mixing bowls into the baking pan, swirl them together a bit, and bake it at 350 degrees, for approximately 30 minutes or until it’s baked through.
- Let it cool and gently poke some holes into it with a fork.
- Now pour the included Ganache all over the top of the cake.