Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can substitute two (1.4- ounce) packages of sugar- free chocolate fudge instant pudding mix for the regular pudding mix in the recipe.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package light devils food cake mix
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
- to taste cooking spray
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 4 teaspoons nonfat milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at low speed of a mixer for 30 seconds. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into a 12- cup Bundt pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Combine sugar and 4 teaspoons of milk in a small bowl; drizzle over cake. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Place chips in a small heavy- duty ziptop plastic bag; seal. Submerge bag in very hot water until chips melt or put in microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70% power) 1 minute. Snip a tiny hole in 1 corner of bag; drizzle chocolate over cake.
This recipe does not work the way it is written.The only way it works is to make the cake batter as directed on the cake mix package,and then mix in the sour cream and extract.Otherwise it is too dry.
I read and re-read this recipe, and it didn't work for me either. It was just a lot of dry ingredients mixed together with no substance.