Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is truly decadent. They are the thickest richest brownies I've ever made or tasted for that matter.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips (flavor of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9x13 pan.
- Combine sugar, cocoa, and oil. Stir in eggs one at a time. Add chocolate syrup and vanilla, stir until combined. Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips. Pour batter into pan and spread evenly. Bake about 40 minutes. Cool and cut. Then ENJOY! They're delicious!
I love these brownies. I thought they were even better as they aged a few days. I frosted mine with a cream cheese frosting that wasn't too sweet. Thanks so much for sharing.