Luby Luby Luby's Note:
This recipe comes from Nigella Lawson and I'm posting it by request. I have not made it yet, but hope to do so in the future.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups butter (3 Sticks)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate (Good Quality)
- 6 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups superfine sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar, for garnish
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Generously grease a 9 x 11 1/4 baking dish and line with parchment paper.
- 3Melt the butter and bittersweet chocolate in a large heavy saucepan over low heat.
- 4Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- 5In a large bowl beat the eggs with the sugar and vanilla extract.
- 6Add the slightly cooled chocolate mixture to the eggs and sugar and beat well.
- 7Fold in the flour and salt.
- 8Stir in the white chocolate chips and the semisweet chocolate chips.
- 9Pour batter into prepared pan.
- 10Bake for about 25 minutes or until the top dries to a slightly paler brown speckle with the middle remains dark, dense and gooey.
- 11Do not overbake.
- 12The difference between gooey brownies and dry ones is only a few minutes.
- 13Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1755 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.7
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 115.2 mg
- Sodium 275.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 3.9 g