Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 mins
These cookies are good if you are craving a good dose of chocolate. My husband and kids love these. They are also my favorite (and I'm the type that doesn't care too much for sweets)
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) packagesupreme walnut fudge brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup chocolate-flavor crisp rice cereal
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
- 2⁄3 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- Heat oven at 350°F.
- In large bowl combine brownie mix w/ nuts, butter, and egg; stir with spoon until well blended. Add cereal, chocolate chips, and oats; mix well. Drop dough by rounded tsp 2" apart onto ungreased cookied sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 9-12 minutes or until edges are set (centers will be soft). Cool for 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet, cool for 10 mins or until completely cooled.
- Store in tightly covered container.