1/1 Photo of Triple Chocolate Bread Pudding
1 hr 40 mins
A decadent rich desert! Bread pudding is no longer white with rasins anymore. Chocolate chunks, cocoa, and surprise...chocolate milk make up the triple threat. Make sure to serve warm with vanilla ice cream over the top!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Tear the bread into chunks approximately 1 inch square.
- 2Toss them in a bowl with the melted butter, walnuts, and chocolate chunks.
- 3Spread the mixture in a buttered 9 x 13 x 2 baking dish.
- 4Beat the eggs slightly.
- 5Beat in the sugar, cocoa, salt, chocolate milk, and vanilla.
- 6Pour this mixture over the bread.
- 7Let it stand for at least 1/2 hour.
- 8With a broad spatula, occasionally push the bread down into the liquid as it soaks.
- 9Preheat the oven to 350.
- 10Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until the pudding is puffed and just set.
- 11Rush it to the table and serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Chocolate Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 812.5
- Calories from Fat 499
- Total Fat 55.4 g
- Saturated Fat 26.3 g
- Cholesterol 174.7 mg
- Sodium 414.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 42.9 g
- Protein 19.6 g