A decadent rich desert! Bread pudding is no longer white with rasins anymore. Chocolate chunks, cocoa, and surprise...chocolate milk make up the triple threat. Make sure to serve warm with vanilla ice cream over the top!
- Tear the bread into chunks approximately 1 inch square.
- Toss them in a bowl with the melted butter, walnuts, and chocolate chunks.
- Spread the mixture in a buttered 9 x 13 x 2 baking dish.
- Beat the eggs slightly.
- Beat in the sugar, cocoa, salt, chocolate milk, and vanilla.
- Pour this mixture over the bread.
- Let it stand for at least 1/2 hour.
- With a broad spatula, occasionally push the bread down into the liquid as it soaks.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until the pudding is puffed and just set.
- Rush it to the table and serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.