Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are a yummy way to use up those over-ripe bananas. If you have a little less than 1 1/3 cups of mashed banana, you can use a little applesauce instead.
- 354.88 ml flour
- 73.94 ml cocoa
- 177.44 ml white sugar
- 59.14 ml packed light brown sugar
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 314.66 ml mashed bananas
- 78.07 ml canola oil or 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease muffin tin.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, sugars, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine mashed banana, oil, egg, and vanilla.
- Add wet mixture to dry mixture, stir until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter between 10 muffin cups.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until done.
- Mine are usually done at 18 minutes, but my oven cooks quickly.
- Do not overbake.
Triple chocolate goodness, outstanding muffins my family enjoyed these very much. I found that 1 1/3 cup of mashed banana was 3 large bananas. I love the combination of white and dark chocolate chips. Very moist and tons of flavor, mine baked up in 18 minutes. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
So good!! I didn't have white chocolate chips, just added extra semi-sweet chips. YUM! I used 3 large bananas and they baked about 18-20 minutes, but I ended up getting 13 large muffins out of the recipe.
This muffins were great. Tasted almost like a cupcake/brownie! Used up 3 overly ripe bananas and followed the recipe exactly. This will be put on my favorite muffin list! Thanxs for posting. Made this for the muffin/cupcake challenge in the photo forum.