Recipe by I_luv_sweets
I found this recipe in a Pillsbury baking booklet I bought for a quarter at the Salvation Army Thrift store. These are the best cookies.
Top Review by The Happy Cooker
These truly are the best cookies. I made them to bring to my son and daughter in law and also my grandson. They could not stop eating them, My son even took them to bed with him.
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup shortening
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F In large bowl, beat sugars, butter, shortening, vanilla and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon, until creamy. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in white, butterscotch and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls about 3 inches apart onto un-greased large cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 4 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.