Recipe by weekend cooker
Easy to make cookies with chocolate, butterscotch, aand white vanilla chips.
Top Review by Ceezie
We liked these. I subbed half applesauce for the butter and used red vanilla chip pieces for a valentine theme. I had oatmeal chocolate chip in the cabinet so that is what we used. Pretty tasty. I liked them better with out the vanilla chips but the kids liked them better with. Thanks for a quick treat.
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) packagebetty crocker chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup white vanilla baking chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heatoven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir all ingredients until soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges are lightly golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute.
- Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack, cool.