Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla chip
- 1⁄2 cup chopped blanched almond
- Beat butter at medium speed on mixer until creamy,gradually add sugars,beating well.
- Add eggs and vanilla,beat well.
- Combine flour,soda and salt,gradually add to creamed mixture,mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in chips and almonds.
- Drop dough by tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes.
- Transfer to wire rack and cool.
- Makes 4 dozen.