1/4 Photos of Triple Chip Cookies
Alley Barbie's Note:
My mom's twist on the classic recipe. Haven't met anyone who didn't love these!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour and baking soda. Combine all dry ingredients and blend thoroughly.
- 2Add butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- 3Mix until completely blended. You may need to finish mixing with your hands.
- 4Shape into walnut sized balls. The dough is very sticky. Cookie scoops work best if you have one. Place two inches apart on sprayed baking sheets.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes. Watch closely, mine never seem to need to cook the whole fifteen minutes.
- 6Cook 5 minutes on baking sheet. Move to cooking racks to finish cooling.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (846 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.4
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 28.4 mg
- Sodium 89.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature M&M baking bits