My mom's twist on the classic recipe. Haven't met anyone who didn't love these!
Make and share this Triple Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Mix flour and baking soda. Combine all dry ingredients and blend thoroughly.
- Add butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- Mix until completely blended. You may need to finish mixing with your hands.
- Shape into walnut sized balls. The dough is very sticky. Cookie scoops work best if you have one. Place two inches apart on sprayed baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes. Watch closely, mine never seem to need to cook the whole fifteen minutes.
- Cook 5 minutes on baking sheet. Move to cooking racks to finish cooling.