Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I hope this will be one of your favorite cookie recipes.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package toffee pieces
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter, brown sugar, and sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add flour and baking soda, stirring well.
- Stir in chocolate morsels and toffee chips. (Mixture will be thick.).
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 8 to 10 minutes per batch.