Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another great recipe from TOH.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh parsley
- assorted cracker
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, milk, salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce until smooth.
- Fold in cheese and parsley.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with crackers.