Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
One of my favorite things to eat for either breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Make and share this Triple Cheese Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cheeses; set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, water, salt, and pepper.
- Heat an 8-inch nonstick skillet (or omelet pan) over medium heat.
- Add butter to skillet; swirl pan to coat the bottom of pan.
- When butter foams, pour in egg mixture all at once.
- Let set until edges start to cook; with a spatula, gently lift edges of mixture and tilt skillet to allow uncooked egg mixture to flow underneath.
- Continue to do this until the top is almost dry.
- Spoon filling over one half of the omelet.
- Fold the other side over to cover.
- Let stand a few seconds to the cheese can melt.
- Transfer to a warmed plate and serve immediately.
Simple flavor loaded omelet I was out of cottage cheese so substituted Feta - excellent result. Only used 2 eggs. Thanks NurseDi for an excellent brunch