Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
My kids love this casserole and it is a good way to get them to eat there broccoli!
- 2 -3 cups diced ham
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded American cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cook broccoli according to directions on box; drain well.
- Layer a greased 9x13-inch pan with ham, broccoli and cheese.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over.
- Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes until bubbly and golden brown.
This made for a quick lunch today. Easy to put together with things I usually have on hand. Mine was a little watery at the bottom of the pan, but that could be because I used skim milk. Thanks for sharing. *Made for Spring PAC 2009*