Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy for a tart, tasty, very well received.
Make and share this Triple Berry Tart recipe from Food.com.
- 0.5 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese, room temperature (about 8 ounces)
- 1⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1⁄4 cup small strawberry, quartered
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint blackberry
- Prepare piecrust according to package directions to fit into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom. Bake until light golden brown. Cool completely.
- Combine mascarpone and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl, beating with an electric mixer at medium speed until stiff peaks form. Spoon mixture into crust, spreading evenly.
- Gently combine berries and place on filling. Release sides of pan from bottom before serving.
- Makes 1 (9 inch) tart.
- *NOTE: Tart may be assembled two hours ahead and chilled. Bring to room temperature before serving.
Made as directed for a dinner party with refrigerated, rollout crust with the exception of reducing amount of sugar. Easy to assemble and was a nice, light desert. Everyone enjoyed and complimented. Hubby enjoyed leftovers the next day. Will keep this tart as a go to for quick, easy summer desert.
I started with this recipe but like so many others I added my own twist. I made the crust from scratch. Got the recipe off the graham cracker crumb box and added "Just Bunches" cereal I ran through the food processor for some extra crunch. I used cream cheese instead of mascarpone for the filling. For the berries I had to mix frozen and fresh as I couldn't find enough nice looking berries so I cooked them on the stove briefly with the 1/4 cup of sugar. This was for an office birthday so I also made them in a DeMarle mini-Brioche tray so we had individual tarts. Everyone LOVED them!
An easy and beautiful tart. The filling goes together quickly and is subtley flavored - a perfect accompaniment for the colorful pile of berries on top. I used all of the types of berries listed, but kind of winged it on the amounts - just arranged them as seemed best. Thanks for a great, easy dessert!