Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy for a tart, tasty, very well received.
Make and share this Triple Berry Tart recipe from Food.com.
- 0.5 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese, room temperature (about 8 ounces)
- 1⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1⁄4 cup small strawberry, quartered
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint blackberry
- Prepare piecrust according to package directions to fit into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom. Bake until light golden brown. Cool completely.
- Combine mascarpone and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl, beating with an electric mixer at medium speed until stiff peaks form. Spoon mixture into crust, spreading evenly.
- Gently combine berries and place on filling. Release sides of pan from bottom before serving.
- Makes 1 (9 inch) tart.
- *NOTE: Tart may be assembled two hours ahead and chilled. Bring to room temperature before serving.