Easy for a tart, tasty, very well received.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 0.5 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese, room temperature (about 8 ounces)
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1/4 cup small strawberry, quartered
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint blackberry
- 1Prepare piecrust according to package directions to fit into a 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom. Bake until light golden brown. Cool completely.
- 2Combine mascarpone and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl, beating with an electric mixer at medium speed until stiff peaks form. Spoon mixture into crust, spreading evenly.
- 3Gently combine berries and place on filling. Release sides of pan from bottom before serving.
- 4Makes 1 (9 inch) tart.
- 5*NOTE: Tart may be assembled two hours ahead and chilled. Bring to room temperature before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Berry Tart
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.8
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 86.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: