Recipe by Amy020
This is from www.kraftfoods.com. A delicious, easy recipe to enjoy those fresh summer berries. Enjoy!
Top Review by AliBrooklynBaker
you can't really get a better pie recipe. i searched the entire site and elsewhere... i think 4 cups of fruit is the perfect amount to make a berry pie. i also forgot the butter and it didn't make a difference. will use this recipe as a base from now on... maybe next time add a tablespoon of grand marnier? thanks for a great recipe Amy020!
- 2 cups halved strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup dry tapioca
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix berries, sugar and tapioca in large bowl. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare pie crust as directed on package for 2-crust pie, using 9-inch pie plate.
- Fill with fruit mixture and dot with butter.
- Cover with second pie crust. Seal and flute edge.
- Cut several slits in top crust to vent steam.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until juices form bubbles that burst slowly.