1/3 Photos of Triple Berry Pie - Delicious!!
1 hr 10 mins
This is from www.kraftfoods.com. A delicious, easy recipe to enjoy those fresh summer berries. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix berries, sugar and tapioca in large bowl. Let stand 15 minutes.
- 2Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 3Prepare pie crust as directed on package for 2-crust pie, using 9-inch pie plate.
- 4Fill with fruit mixture and dot with butter.
- 5Cover with second pie crust. Seal and flute edge.
- 6Cut several slits in top crust to vent steam.
- 7Bake 45-50 minutes or until juices form bubbles that burst slowly.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Berry Pie - Delicious!!
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.2
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 261.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 31.6 g
- Protein 4.0 g