Recipe by Kim1
These are so good you will have the kis eating fresh fruit and they will be enjoying it. You can really use almost anykind of fruit that you wish.
Top Review by Smacklet
Outstanding recipe....motivated me to leave my first feedback. Substituted buttermilk for milk, as I think it makes a better muffin.... and used 2 cups frozen triple berry mix for the 2 c. fresh berries...can't stop eating these!
- 709.77 ml all-purpose flour
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 22.18 ml cinnamon
- 14.78 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2 eggs
- 295.73 ml milk
- 236.59 ml butter or 236.59 ml margarine, melted
- 236.59 ml fresh blueberries
- 118.29 ml fresh raspberry
- 118.29 ml chopped fresh strawberries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine the dry ingresients.
- In another bowl beat the eggs,milk and butter, stir into the dry ingredients,just until moist.
- fold in berries.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin pans 3/4 full.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove from Pan to a wire rack.