These are so good you will have the kis eating fresh fruit and they will be enjoying it. You can really use almost anykind of fruit that you wish.
- In a large bowl combine the dry ingresients.
- In another bowl beat the eggs,milk and butter, stir into the dry ingredients,just until moist.
- fold in berries.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin pans 3/4 full.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove from Pan to a wire rack.
Outstanding recipe....motivated me to leave my first feedback. Substituted buttermilk for milk, as I think it makes a better muffin.... and used 2 cups frozen triple berry mix for the 2 c. fresh berries...can't stop eating these!
Thanks for the recipe, and the tips everyone!<br/>Good with half the cinnamon and half oil/butter and twice the baking time...Dusted with powdered sugar. (not too sweet with the tri-berry mix).
Great taste. I lightened the recipe by using 1/4 cup oil and 3/4 cup applesauce for the butter, adding only 1 cup sugar, and using whole wheat flour for half the flour. I also used frozen fruits. I am sure the recipe as written is wonderful but now I can enjoy these wonderful muffins with my changes and not feel as guilty!