Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Triple Berry Mousse Tart recipe from Food.com.
- 1 2⁄3 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons boiling water
- 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin (1 envelope)
- 1 (12 ounce) jar Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Northwest Triple Berry Preserves, divided
- 3⁄4 cup fresh mixed berry (chopped strawberries, blueberries and or or raspberries)
- COMBINE cookie crumbs, oats and brown sugar in medium bowl. Stir in melted butter with a fork until evenly moistened. Press into 8-inch springform pan.
- BEAT 1 cup heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Beat in 2 tablespoons sugar and vanilla. Place cream cheese on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 to 20 seconds or until very soft. Add to whipped cream, beating until smooth. Pour boiling water over gelatine in small bowl. Stir about 2 minutes or until gelatine is completely dissolved. Beat into cream cheese mixture until blended. Stir in 3/4 cup preserves. Spread over crumb crust. Chill 2 hours or overnight.
- BEAT remaining 1/2 cup heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Beat in 1 tablespoon sugar. Place in resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner off bag. Remove outer rim of pan. Place dollops of whipped cream around outside edge of cheesecake. Stir remaining preserves with fresh mixed berries in small bowl. Spoon evenly in center of cheesecake.