A yummy no sugar added toast topper. The only sugar in this is the natural sugar from the berries. This is NOT something that keeps on the shelf for a year like other jams, this will keep 2 weeks in the fridge, or 3 months in the freezer. From the folks at Equal
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups fresh strawberries or 4 cups thawed frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 2 cups fresh raspberries or 2 cups thawed frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup thawed frozen unsweetened blueberries (4 Cups thawed frozen berry mix, unsweetened)
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) package no-sugar-needed pectin
- 3/4 cup Equal sugar substitute (I use Splenda)
- 1Mash berries by hand or use the food processor to make 4 cups of berry pulp (or just use your thawed frozen berries) Stir in pectin and let mixture stand for 10 minutes, stirring frequently Transfer to a large saucepan.
- 2Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- 3Cook and stir for 1 minute more.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in Equal (or splenda).
- 5Skim off foam, if necessary.
- 6Immediately fill hot jars leaving 1/2 inch headspace.
- 7Seal with lids and rings and let stand at room temperature for several hours.
- 8Jars should seal on their own, if they don't seal, use these first.
- 9Keeps 2 Weeks in the fridge, or 3 Mos in the freezer.
- 10You can also use plastic freezer containers for this.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Berry Jam, No Sugar Added
Serving Size: 1 (1146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g