- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen strawberries
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen raspberries
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups organic honey granola cereal
- reduced-fat vanilla yogurt (optional) or ice cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In ungreased (2-quart) glass baking dish or stoneware, stir together fruits, sugar and flour until fruits is coated.
- Bake 20 minutes. Stir, sprinkle with granola.
- Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until light golden brown and bubbly.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream.