Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from a box of Cascadian Farm Organic granola. I omitted the ice cream as I made it for breakfast. It is absolutely yummy!
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen strawberries
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen raspberries
- 1 (10 ounce) bag frozen blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups organic honey granola cereal
- reduced-fat vanilla yogurt (optional) or ice cream (optional)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In ungreased (2-quart) glass baking dish or stoneware, stir together fruits, sugar and flour until fruits is coated.
- Bake 20 minutes. Stir, sprinkle with granola.
- Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until light golden brown and bubbly.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream.
Yum! This made a delicious and easy dessert even without ice cream.
Great recipe, love2cook! This looked too easy to be true, but it was just as good as I hoped. I roughly halved the recipe, using mixed berries and a few blackberries. I used granola by Health Valley. The sauce tastes as good as a fruit pie and the granola gets really toasty. I served mine with some dollops of plain yogurt and my husband used Cool Whip. This would make a wonderful (EASY) sauce for pancakes, etc (without the granola). I used this for dessert but what a fabulous breakfast it will make. Thanks so much for posting! Roxygirl