A rip-roarin' berry flavor. A delicious pool-side delight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the first 8 ingredients to the container of an electric blender.
- 2Blend briefly to liquefy the berries.
- 3Add ice (may need more than 2 cups, depends on the consistancy you prefer).
- 4Cover and pulse the blender until ice becomes slushy.
- 5Blend on high speed for about 10 seconds or until the mixture is smooth.
- 6Pour into chilled glasses.
- 7Garnish with fresh berries, if you like.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Berry Freeze
Serving Size: 1 (453 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.0
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chambord raspberry liquor
prepared sweet-and-sour mix