Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
A rip-roarin' berry flavor. A delicious pool-side delight.
Top Review by PanNan
Delicious! This tastes like a berry popsicle! It has that deep beautiful burgundy red color. I didn't have any sweet-and-sour mix, and I only had Welch's Sparkling White Grape Juice, so I doubled the juice and made it without the sweet-and-sour. Can't taste the alcohol, which I like. But be careful not to drink it too fast.....the alcohol is definitely there. Thanks for this unique recipe. I'll be making it often.
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup blackberry
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1⁄2 cup concord grape juice
- 1⁄2 cup prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 2 teaspoons superfine sugar
- 2 cups ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the first 8 ingredients to the container of an electric blender.
- Blend briefly to liquefy the berries.
- Add ice (may need more than 2 cups, depends on the consistancy you prefer).
- Cover and pulse the blender until ice becomes slushy.
- Blend on high speed for about 10 seconds or until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Garnish with fresh berries, if you like.