Recipe by Meredith .F
I use a triple berry mixture of raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries-but just one works well too! My family loves it! Serve it with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream- The perfect summer dessert!
Top Review by nha720
I followed the recipe except for substituting blackberries instead of strawberries which added some tartness. Recipe is very easy to follow. Served with either whipping cream or ice cream on top delicious!
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh blueberries
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl, gently toss together strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and white sugar; set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Press half of mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Cover with berries. Sprinkle remaining crumble mixture over the berries.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until fruit is bubbly and topping is golden brown.