1/2 Photos of Triple Berry Cream Cake Pie
Born again mom's Note:
This is a pie that combines the best of all dessert worlds, in my opinion! Fresh, seasonal raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries. The flavor of cheesecake, the simplicity of a ready-made crust, and the delicious creaminess of a pudding pie. Try this tonight! You won't regret it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 inch) ready-made pie crusts
- 5 -6 cups fresh berries (I used raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries)
- 1 cup fruit juice (I used a combination of homemade blackberry syrup, and the juice from some local strawberries we had)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 0.5 (1/3 ounce) packet red glaze mix
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 -5 tablespoons cold water
- 1Pre-bake pie shell according to package directions for a single-crust pudding pie. Remove from oven.
- 2Put juice and sugar in saucepan and heat on medium stirring frequently. While this mixture is heating, make a slurry with the cornstarch, red glaze mix, and cold water. ONLY use as much water as you need to make the slurry pourable and not thick. When the juice and sugar is simmering and the sugar has dissolved completely, slowly stir in corn starch mixture and stir continually. When mixture is fully thickened it will be not quite pudding consistency, but not really pourable either. Mix fresh berries gently into thickened liquids. Scoop gently into pie crust and chill at least 3 hours, or until cooled completely.
- 3Put softened cream cheese in medium sized mixer bowl. Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. SLOWLY add in milk and mix well so that it fully incorporates into the cream cheese. When all of the milk is mixed in well and the mixture is smooth, add in pudding mix and mix according to package directions.
- 4Place pudding mixture into large gallon sized baggie and chill one hour. When fully chilled, snip a corner of the tip and pipe onto the pie in a lattice pattern, if you are feeling creative, or however you'd like if you are not! Garnish with little dollops of raspberry jam if you want to, then cut into and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Berry Cream Cake Pie
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.6
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 392.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 40.0 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red glaze mix