Recipe by Dienia B.
Winter 2006, Living Without magazine by Vess from book special, Eats - Simple Delicious Solutions for Gluten Free and Dairy Free Cooking
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Not sure where the triple berries come in with this recipe, but I did make it as given, although I cooked the berries only about 8 minutes, since I didn't want the cranberries totally mushed! I always enjoy trying new cranberry sauce recipes, & this is wonderful, especially with the cranberry & cherry combo! A keeper of a recipe, for sure! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 1 cup frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup dried cherries
- 3 tablespoons marmalade
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cranberry juice concentrate and sugar.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add cranberries and cherries and cook until cranberries pop and cherries soften.
- Stir often for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in rest.
- Cool in fridge.