3 hrs 15 mins
Nana Lee's Note:
Those of you have have an abundance of strawberries or cherries, might find this a good way to use them. If you're looking for a low carb/sugar, dessert this could be converted to one using a nut crust, sugar-free pudding mix, and sugar-free Cool Whip(or whipped cream).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups finely crushed vanilla wafers (about 45 wafers)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar (or Splenda)
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip
- 2 cups mixed berries (raspberries, sliced strawberries and blueberries)
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package lemon gelatin (or sugar-free)
- 1 cup ice cube
- 1MIX wafer crumbs and butter in small bowl until well blended.
- 2Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch tart pan.
- 3Place in freezer while preparing filling.
- 4BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- 5Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- 6Arrange berries over cream cheese filling.
- 7Cover and refrigerate.
- 8STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mix in medium bowl 2 minute until completely dissolved.
- 9Add ice cubes; stir until ice is completely melted.
- 10Refrigerate about 15 minute or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites.)
- 11Spoon gelatin over fruit in pan. Refrigerate 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple Berry Cheesecake Tart - K
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.7
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.1 mg
- Sodium 149.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: