Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yum! From the Splenda website
Make and share this Triple Berry Cheesecake Squares recipe from Food.com.
- 36 vanilla wafer wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened (fat free if desired)
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup thawed non-dairy whipped topping
- 2 cups mixed fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries, sliced strawberries)
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 1 cup ice cube
- MIX crumbs and margarine; press into bottom of 9-inch square pan.
- BEAT cream cheese and SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Top with berries. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- ADD boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 minute until completely dissolved. Add ice; stir until melted. Refrigerate 10 minute or until slightly thickened; spoon over fruit. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.