Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar, plus
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 lbs cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons kirsch liqueur
- 4 eggs, room temp
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- To make crust, combine crumbs, 1/4 cup of sugar and melted butter in a food processor and process until the crumbs begin to stick together.
- Press crumbs firmly onto bottom and 2 1/2 inches up sides on 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake crust for 10 minutes and cool.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, lemon juice and kirsch.
- Beat with electric mixer until blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Pour onto cooled crust.
- Bake until edges are set, about 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, stir together sour cream and sugar.
- Spoon over top of baked cheesecake.
- Return to oven for another 5 minutes.
- Transfer to rack to cool.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- In large sauté pan over medium heat, stir preserves until melted.
- Remove from heat add berries and toss to coat.
- Mound berries atop cake.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Remove from springform pan.