My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/4 cups sugar, plus
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 lbs cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons kirsch liqueur
- 4 eggs, room temp
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2To make crust, combine crumbs, 1/4 cup of sugar and melted butter in a food processor and process until the crumbs begin to stick together.
- 3Press crumbs firmly onto bottom and 2 1/2 inches up sides on 9-inch springform pan.
- 4Bake crust for 10 minutes and cool.
- 5In large bowl, combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, lemon juice and kirsch.
- 6Beat with electric mixer until blended.
- 7Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- 8Pour onto cooled crust.
- 9Bake until edges are set, about 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- 10In a bowl, stir together sour cream and sugar.
- 11Spoon over top of baked cheesecake.
- 12Return to oven for another 5 minutes.
- 13Transfer to rack to cool.
- 14Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- 15In large sauté pan over medium heat, stir preserves until melted.
- 16Remove from heat add berries and toss to coat.
- 17Mound berries atop cake.
- 18Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 19Remove from springform pan.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Triple-Berry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 593.4
- Calories from Fat 381
- Total Fat 42.3 g
- Saturated Fat 23.5 g
- Cholesterol 180.5 mg
- Sodium 360.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 37.5 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: