- 2 cups frozen mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries or raspberries, thawed)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small stockpot melt butter and sugar on medium heat and stir until well blended.
- Add triple berry blend and stir occasionally for 5 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with 1 tablespoon of water and add to the berry mixture. Stir.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Transfer syrup to bowl and serve warm, or cool in refrigerator to serve cold.
- Note: Syrup can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.