Recipe by Sherrybeth
I was playing around in the kitchen this weekend trying get rid of some bananas and ended up with this concotion. It made 1 loaf of bread and 6 large muffins. I'm sure you could make 2 loaves of bread or 12 large muffins, or probably 24 smaller muffins. The taste is REALLY great and my kids and DH are already asking for more.
- 1 (18 ounce) box banana cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box banana cream instant pudding
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, water and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend until well mixed.
- By hand, stir in well mashed bananas, nuts and chips and stir until well blended.
- If you are making bread, half the mixture between 2 well greased loaf pans.
- If you are making muffins, fill the muffin cups 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake at 325 degrees until done and lightly brown (this will be about 25 minutes for bread and about 15 for muffins).