Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just had to post this very unusual beverage!
Make and share this Trio Restaurant's Savoury Bubble Tea recipe from Food.com.
- Place cucumbers in blender with 1/4 cup of the creme fraiche, salt, sugar and green tea; blend thoroughly.
- Strain the mixture through a mesh strainer and discard cucumber pulp.
- Whisk the remaining creme fraiche with 3 tablespoons of strained cucumber juice until it is frothy.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the salmon roe in the bottom of each of four wine glasses.
- Pour cucumber juice over the roe.
- Spoon frothy creme fraiche on top and sprinkle the top of each drink with the chopped dill.
- Serve with a wide straw.