Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just had to post this very unusual beverage!
- 4 cucumbers, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup creme fraiche, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup green tea, chilled
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 4 tablespoons salmon roe
- Place cucumbers in blender with 1/4 cup of the creme fraiche, salt, sugar and green tea; blend thoroughly.
- Strain the mixture through a mesh strainer and discard cucumber pulp.
- Whisk the remaining creme fraiche with 3 tablespoons of strained cucumber juice until it is frothy.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the salmon roe in the bottom of each of four wine glasses.
- Pour cucumber juice over the roe.
- Spoon frothy creme fraiche on top and sprinkle the top of each drink with the chopped dill.
- Serve with a wide straw.