- 2 hoagie rolls, split and warmed
- 2 tablespoons deli mustard
- 4 ounces sliced roasted turkey or 4 ounces smoked turkey
- 4 ounces sliced deli roast beef
- 4 ounces sliced salami
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup lettuce leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Place hoagies on a work surface.
- Spread one side of each roll with 1 tbsp of the mustard.
- Arrange turkey, roast beef, salami, cheese, and lettuce over mustard.
- Top with remaining bread half.
- Serve immediately or wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours.