Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love this dip. I can't remember where I got the recipe, but it is a family favorite. Hope you like it!
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1⁄3 cup romano cheese, freshly grated
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, blend artichoke hearts, garlic, romano cheese and parmesean cheese until minced but not pasty.
- (Mine takes about 15 seconds).
- Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir until well blended.
- The mixture should be pretty thick.
- Spray a shallow oven proof serving dish with cooking spray.
- Transfer mixture to serving dish and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and consistency is dip-like.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Hey Trinka! I KNOW YOU!!! Hey everyone: Trinka's a good chef. You should eat his stuff.