jenny butt's Note:
A decadent twist to the ever popular trifle..........very popular in the west indies.
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1soak raisins in 1/2 cup of rum and wait until they plump up.
- 2make up red jello, pour into a square dish , place into fridge to set.
- 3make up other color jello, pour into a square dish place in fridge to set.
- 4put 1 cake round at base of a round glass bowl.
- 5cut 2 other cake rounds in half, and line sides of glass bowl.
- 6sprinkle rest of rum over cake base & sides.
- 7chop fresh fruit of choice.
- 8put layer of fruit on base cake.
- 9sprinkle some of the rum soaked raisins on top.
- 10pour on some firm cold custard.
- 11layer last round of cake on top.
- 12layer rest of fruit & raisins on top.
- 13pour on rest of cold custard on top.
- 14when set , cut jello into medium size squares.
- 15place jello squares on top.
- 16Add few bits of fruit for decoration or whipped cream.
- 17put into fridge to chill.
- 18BEST SERVED NEXT DAY.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Trinidad Tipsy Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: