Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
in Trini speak......."dis ent called punch for nuting ".........although seemingly mild, this can certainly pack a punch.......beware!!!........formular is 1 of sour 2 of sweet 3 of strong 4 of weak............ENJOY
- 1 cup lime juice, fresh squeezed
- 2 cups sugar water (syrup)
- 3 cups rum
- 4 cups orange juice
- ice, to serve (lots of)
- 500 g white sugar (add up to 1kg for sweeter)
- 1 liter water
- to make sugar water:.
- put sugar & water in saucepan, cook over high heat until all sugar is thoroughly dissloved.
- set aside to cool.
- bottle & refidgerate.
- pour ALL ingredients into large punch bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Add LOTS of ice.
- SERVE in punch glasses OR tall glasses for the brave !