Prep 2 hrs
Cook 5 mins
These are very yummy and everyone loves them!
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) jar caramel topping
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3 dozen Ritz crackers
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- In a medium saucepan combine caramel and pecans.
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly until boiling.
- Boil 3-5 min or until thickened.
- Remove from heat and cool 5 minute.
- Spoon approx 1 1/2 teaspoon caramel nut mixture on top of each cracker.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Melt chocolate and shortening in microwave.
- Dip bottom of each cracker into chocolate.
- Transfer to waxed paper and refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Store in refrigerator.