Prep 3 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Taken from great-peruvian-recipes.com and posted for ZWT7
- 453.59 g wheat
- 118.29 ml oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 9.85 ml hot yellow peppers, paste
- water or stock
- 118.29 ml fresh cheese, cut into small pieces
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- Soak wheat in water for approximately 3 hours. Aside, heat oil in a pan, sautee onion, garlic, hot yellow pepper paste, stir and season with salt and pepper.
- Add wheat. Pour enough water or stock to cover wheat. Cook in low heat until done. Add more water or stock as needed while cooking.
- Add cheese, scallions stir well. Check and rectify seasoning if needed.