- 1 lb wheat
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons hot yellow peppers, paste
- water or stock
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cheese, cut into small pieces
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak wheat in water for approximately 3 hours. Aside, heat oil in a pan, sautee onion, garlic, hot yellow pepper paste, stir and season with salt and pepper.
- Add wheat. Pour enough water or stock to cover wheat. Cook in low heat until done. Add more water or stock as needed while cooking.
- Add cheese, scallions stir well. Check and rectify seasoning if needed.