1 hr 15 mins
mubeena sultana's Note:
I like this pudding as i am a sweet lover. This is a very colourful recipe with three different layers. The top is white, the middle is red and the bottom is yellow. This recipe has originated from my mom's mind.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the milk, add custard powder, vanilla essence and sugar.
- 2Cook for two minutes.
- 3Leave aside to cool.
- 4prepare jelly as pre the instructions and leave aside to cool.
- 5Cut the cake into two parts and set it in the casserole.
- 6Pour the custard and the jelly over the cake.
- 7Put it in the fridge for half an hour.
- 8Then remove it and spread the cream over it.
- 9Serve chilled!
- 10Decorate with canned fruits (as per desire).
- 11Note: The jelly should be in a liquid state in the step no.4
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Trifle pudding!
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.8
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 118.3 mg
- Sodium 275.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 44.7 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: