Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am not sure why ist is call a trifle where there is no cake in it but it is good. I got this recipe from BH&G
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 cups halved strawberries
- 2 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 4 ounces instant banana pudding mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream or 1⁄2 cup yogurt
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple
- In a 2 qt clear glass bowl, layer pineapple chunks, strawberries, blueberries, and grapes, set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together pudding mix, milk and sour cream. Stir in undrained crushed pineapple. Pour over layered fruit. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours but up to 8.
Along with a couple of other things, I made this to share at a park-wide potluck! Easy to make & refreshingly delicious, too! I used fresh berries & seedless green grapes! Great as a fruit salad, but adding a layer of broken up angel food cake would make for a nice variation! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Newest Zaar tag]