Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a "ghoulish" centerpiece! I haven't actually tried this recipe yet, I'm posting it as a request. However, I've had it with my other "want to try" recipes for a long time, and hopefully I'll get a chance to try it this Halloween! Prep time DOES NOT include freezing time! Makes 16 (6 OZ.) SERVINGS. Also requires 1 new plastic household glove (not the kind with powder inside)
- THE DAY BEFORE PARTY: Fill pitcher with 3 cups water and color with green food coloring.
- Pour colored water into glove; tightly secure top of glove with a twist tie.
- Line baking sheet with paper towels and place glove on prepared baking sheet.
- Use an inverted custard cup to elevate tied end of glove, to prevent leaking.
- Freeze over night.
- FOR PUNCH: When ready to serve, combine drink mix, lemonade concentrate and 4 cups cold water in a large bowl.
- Stir until drink mix is dissolved and mixture is well blended.
- Pour into punch bowl; add ginger ale.
- Cut glove away from ice and float in punch.
- NOTE: For an adult party, substitute 2 bottles of champagne for ginger ale, if desired.