Kim D.'s Note:
This makes a "ghoulish" centerpiece! I haven't actually tried this recipe yet, I'm posting it as a request. However, I've had it with my other "want to try" recipes for a long time, and hopefully I'll get a chance to try it this Halloween! Prep time DOES NOT include freezing time! Makes 16 (6 OZ.) SERVINGS. Also requires 1 new plastic household glove (not the kind with powder inside)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (4 ounce) package orange drink mix (example, Tang)
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 bottle ginger ale
SUPPLIES FOR ICE HAND
- 3 cups water
- green food coloring
- 1THE DAY BEFORE PARTY: Fill pitcher with 3 cups water and color with green food coloring.
- 2Pour colored water into glove; tightly secure top of glove with a twist tie.
- 3Line baking sheet with paper towels and place glove on prepared baking sheet.
- 4Use an inverted custard cup to elevate tied end of glove, to prevent leaking.
- 5Freeze over night.
- 6FOR PUNCH: When ready to serve, combine drink mix, lemonade concentrate and 4 cups cold water in a large bowl.
- 7Stir until drink mix is dissolved and mixture is well blended.
- 8Pour into punch bowl; add ginger ale.
- 9Cut glove away from ice and float in punch.
- 10NOTE: For an adult party, substitute 2 bottles of champagne for ginger ale, if desired.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Trick-or-Treat Punch
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: