Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 cups chocolate candy bars, mixed candy coarsely chopped (see note below)
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust, prepared
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a medium bowl, combine the ice cream and 1 1/2 cups of the candy; mix well. Spoon into the pie crust, then spread the whipped topping evenly over the top. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup candy. Cover loosely and freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Note: Chocolate-covered candy bars work best, but candy corn, M&M's, gumdrops, and other soft candies are super here, too.