Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
These frozen pops are perfect for feeding a crowd of kids. Keep a batch on hand year round for those unexpected snack attacks!
- 6 medium bananas
- 12 wooden popsicle sticks
- 8 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 3 tablespoons multi-colored candy sprinkles
- CUT bananas in half crosswise. Insert pop stick into cut end of each banana half. Place on tray; cover. Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- MICROWAVE chocolate and butter in small microwavable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Pour into tall glass.
- DIP frozen bananas into chocolate mixture, turning to evenly coat. Immediately roll in sprinkles. Place on wax paper-covered tray. Serve immediately. Cover leftover pops and store in freezer.