- 2 cups popped popcorn
- 1⁄4 cup craisins
- 1⁄4 cup dried apricot, diced
- 200 g dark chocolate, melted
- 100 g white chocolate, melted
- chopped nuts or colored sprinkles, for decoration
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the popcorn, Craisins and apricots.
- Pour the dark melted chocolate over the popcorn mixture and mix well.
- Using a teaspoon, place popcorn mixture into plastic ice block moulds and press tightly.
- Push lids into centre and refrigerate for several hours.
- Once set, remove from moulds and dip each one into the melted white chocolate.
- Roll in the nuts or sprinkles.
- Refrigerate to set.
- *8-10 yield is approximate.